Dogs are quite omnivorous, and you can feed them with almost any kind of porridge. By the way, cereals can be mixed and various ingredients can be added to them, such as vegetables, cheese, meat, so that the dog receives all types of vitamins and minerals. Rice porridge is the most versatile dog food and a worthy alternative to dry and wet commercial dog food. Moreover, it contains all the nutrients that a dog should receive for the day.
It is necessary
- 2 liters of water;
- 2 cups unboiled rice
- 0.5 cups of sprouted sprouts of any cereal, soybeans (if possible), or 1 cup of chopped Peking cabbage;
- 1 cup minced meat (chicken, beef, pork, or turkey)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of green onions, finely chopped;
- 1 tbsp sesame or olive oil;
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
Pour water into a large saucepan, place over medium heat and add rice.
Bring the rice and water to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook the rice for 30 minutes with the lid closed, stirring occasionally.
Place the skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Add chopped napa cabbage, green onions, and sprouts. Roast vegetables quickly for 2 minutes.
Add ginger and sesame oil. Then place the minced meat in the skillet. Simmer a little and put everything in a saucepan with rice. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
Cool the porridge, divide it into portions and treat your pet.